Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoy. Also I will be getting duals very soon :D and eventually a drop when money flows around xmas (poor 18 yrd old)

just got a new camera so those are the test shots.. a better photoshoot comin soon !

·
Registered
17 Posts
wow, i really hope you get a wider tire next time when you buy tires... it would be a shame to see those expensive wheels get some curb rash! its SOO easy to curb rash when you have no extra tire hangin out!

other than that, nice car dude...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
redrum said:
wow, i really hope you get a wider tire next time when you buy tires... it would be a shame to see those expensive wheels get some curb rash! its SOO easy to curb rash when you have no extra tire hangin out!

other than that, nice car dude...
i agree.. i guess i should have done more research on tires. but believe me curbs dont come near my rims

·
Registered
17 Posts
XxELeMeNt92 said:
i agree.. i guess i should have done more research on tires. but believe me curbs dont come near my rims
just wait until one day you're at a gas station and some lady steals the spot youve been waiting in line for 10 minutes for and then you get pissed off because you dont have a/c and you're sweating your balls off, so you stomp the gas, drop the clutch and turn too quickly and skin the curb on the front rim which the fronts are brand new because you had to buy different size front rims when you lowered your car due to rubbing issues...

no this didnt happen to me... :eek::

:bad:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
where did you get those rims dude or what brand are they, they almost look like real saleens but not quite? otherwise nice car!

·
Registered
17 Posts
if i were to get those rims, id have to get the real saleen ones. they are embossed with SALEEN on them... too hard to fake them. like, with my 280 series cobra R's, i could easily just get the center caps for them, and they would look real. know what i mean?

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
krazy pony on this site has wheels from crossroadzdirect.com they look almost exactly like the real saleen even the center cap is like saleen only instead of an s theres a diff shape but it is very hard to see the diff shape, im debating whether id want to get the real saleen or those when i get rims

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
yea you need wider tires.... everyone is scared of a 275 on a 9 wide lol..... just remember it next go around.

you NEED TO LOWER YOUR CAR lol other than that looks really good.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have 275 on my 9's. i know someone who put 315's on stock bullitt wheels. i wouldnt recommend it, but it can happen.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea i will definitley get bigger tires next time. I got them from the guy on ebay. I used to live in orlando and i have been to that warehouse before (it was next to a hockeyrink i used to play at). Very fast shipping n easy to deal with

·
Registered
17 Posts
you used to play hockey element? i play hockey...

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Where did you get those rims from!!! I love the saleens, I have been looking on ebay seeing them go for 760.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts