Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics, Ive added a Cervinis wing and front bumper. Hope you guys like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know these pics arent exterior, but I dont wanna make 75487385 post about my car. This is my TV, and my Cold Air Intake.

Attachments

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
looks good, but your car is screaming "i want clear corners" at ya ;)

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Nice, I realy like that hood, I agree with the clearcorners statement. Would definately compliment your car.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
how do you like that pioneer dvd screen? I was thinking of getting that for my car (that or the panasonic). That is the touch-screen one that is also a dvd player, right? like $1300?

·
Registered
614 Posts
What kit is that (besides the spoiler)? Looks nice. Gotta put your grill horse back up too heh. Also, what's up with the paint on the bumper? Or is it just too shinny that it reflected gold/yellow? :) Tight.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i think hes got some gold flake paint job or somethin like that... i remember reading that a while ago

·
Registered
800 Posts
VROOOMMMM VROOOMMMMM....ME WANNA GO FOR A RIDE!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Yeah, Im going to do clear corners very soon. I agree there. The screen is very nice, I love it. Yes it is the touchscreen with the DVD player built in. Yes, I do have a very good alarm, with keyless start, it also has a pager that will page me when the alarm goes off and tell where the car was hit. The reason the front and what not is shiney is because I have gold painted on there, the pictures really dont do it justice. The body is actually dark dark green. It is the Cervinis front and wing, CDC sideskirts, and a "Cobra SS" hood. Not a bad car for a 16 year old. Putting in 2 12's tomorrow with a 600 watt amp. Thanks for the compliments guys.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I bought it all. 100%!! And damn proud. Went from dead, to nice, to hit again, and then even nicer. Been a long journey, but Ive learned alot and loved every minute of it.

Attachments

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
dude i think ur car would be so fockin sweet if it was painted entirely like your spoiler and bumper... god that looks sharp. props to you man :) :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do have gold on the sides around the opening for the side pipes and around the door and side scoop. This is a pic of it after it got out the paint booth, before I got the side pipes done. the top line looks like 2 that comes into one, but its really just one and the reflection of the bottom one.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys. Apperciate the compliments.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts