Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8)
The front needs some work. I ordered my cobra foglights, billet grill, and mesh for the kit. I also recieved my springs via UPS today. They should lower the car 1.5" at all corners.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Have you checked out Hmong's thread in the virtual showroom with the BW kit and cobra R spoiler? That's not a bad combo IMO.

Definately needs the foglights.

What are those exhaust tips?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
The front and back bumper covers are OK !! Not my particular taste but but they dont suck but the side skirt look messy and dont flow with the lines of the car. The tips on the back look like they were taken of a 18 wheeler exhaust stack.

But hey if you like that is all that matters

·
Registered
46 Posts
doesnt look to bad, i dont like the rims the tips fit good in the bumper, also there are 2 black widow kits u got the black widow 2 one i think cuz it has 4 holes for lights the orig blk widow only had 2 right ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Danger Dude said:
The front and back bumper covers are OK !! Not my particular taste but but they dont suck but the side skirt look messy and dont flow with the lines of the car. The tips on the back look like they were taken of a 18 wheeler exhaust stack.

But hey if you like that is all that matters
exactly what i thought right away

·
Registered
74 Posts
232Menace said:
doesnt look to bad, i dont like the rims the tips fit good in the bumper, also there are 2 black widow kits u got the black widow 2 one i think cuz it has 4 holes for lights the orig blk widow only had 2 right ?
he has the BW2 cobra version :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
oh, thank god its a 99+ :). ive been waiting to ge tthe bw kit for my 98, and i'm just glad i havent seen many with it yet on a 94-98, since ive had my eye on it for so long. anyways, your stang looks awesome... espically after you get it low. have fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts