Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's pics of my car after being clean. A lot of my interior has been redone and I'm just waiting on getting replacements for the red pieces on the doors.

http://www.v6stangs.com/admins/Shahrum/wax

The Mr. Clean Autodry worked GREAT! No water marks or anything. And Merguire's all new synthetic wax, altho $15 a bottle, was wonderful as well. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Wheres the side skirts? :wtf:

Man maybe if it had differ exhuast and wing that car of yours would look half decent. But hey dude nice cleaning job though :D

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Looks very nice :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
:puke:

you seriously need to loose the wing/tips and get rims.

Interior has odd colors. Blue gauges with red door inserts... :wtf:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
About my interior... the pieces were originally painted red, and I had begun painting them dark charcoal to match the dash. The only pieces incomplete are the door pieces. Once I'm done, they will be dark charcoal as well. The gauges and my headunit both light up blue at night, which is quite nice on the eyes.

The spoiler is going out in the next few weeks for a Saleen S281 wing and my 10th aniversary 17x9 cobras will be here in a week. :headbang:

And thanks Crispy for the compliments ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dunno if your city has really bad streets and dips and stuff, but i say you should lower it, that kit needs to be closer to the ground, but nice job, and your plans for the interior sound nice, and the s281 spoiler woulda been my first choice for that kit! KEEP IT UP!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Im not quite sure but I belive that going from a 15" rim to a 17" rim will throw off your speedo,etc. Something you might wanna check on.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought it was only anything larger than 18" that would throw off the speedo... can anyone else who has 17"'s confirm this please? Thanks.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i just got 17's and if it is off its not much...i think i read somewhere it only changes it about .4 or .5 MPH.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Brent said:
Interior has odd colors. Blue gauges with red door inserts...
A lot of my interior has been redone and I'm just waiting on getting replacements for the red pieces on the doors.
:rolleyes:

He is getting a S281 wing.

sorry I don't keep track of everyones mods. And blues gauges still dont match anything(headunit at night doesnt count). So roll your eyes all you want.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i like those blue guages... theyre somethin different

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
stangin99 said:
Brent said:
Interior has odd colors. Blue gauges with red door inserts...
A lot of my interior has been redone and I'm just waiting on getting replacements for the red pieces on the doors.

He is getting a S281 wing.

sorry I don't keep track of everyones mods. And blues gauges still dont match anything(headunit at night doesnt count). So roll your eyes all you want.

Come on dude lighten up. I was just joking with you ;)

But show alittle respect for other peoples taste if you dont mind in the future

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I donno... when I first saw my blue gauges advertised in an ad, they were shown on a red Ractive demo car, and they looked great. A real nice solid contrast. I like em :headbang: And ok... the radio lights up blue during the day too lol. I like the colors. My headunit buttons are red, display is blue, my gauge backlight is blue (the same tone as u see in the photos, not cheap green/blue reverse glow), and the arrows are red. Oh, and my UPR knobs are blue. So it's a nice blend.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts