Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
yes its gonna be kinda interesting to see them when they are realeased for sure...

wish there was better shots of the engine area in those pics

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I dunno, it takes some getting used to. And considering the hype for it, you better start liking it because everyone's going to have one lol

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
my dislikes: most of the interior, bleh. esp that door handle!, is that a stock v6 wheel...?, the orange lights on the front bumper.

undecided: the engine bay. looks crowded, but that could be good or bad. I couldn't make out most of the pics.

my likes: the cloth on the (rear) seats that say Mustang, the whole rear of the car on the outside, most of the front.

over all, I really really want one. won't happen, but oh well. They will have kits, dont worry. somebody will come up with something, id bet money.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Brent said:
I dont see much hope for aftermarket body kits but you never know
Seph said:
considering the hype for it, you better start liking it because everyone's going to have one lol
Thats why I don't want one, I don't see very much for anything aftermarket for it. It resembles the old stangs. You don't see any 66 stangs drivin around with aftermarket kits, hoods, rims, etc.

All in all after a year of them being released, you'll see them as much as you see the current stangs on the road. If their arn't any real good after market body parts for them, they will all be the same. Thats why I altered my stang, I didn't want one that looks like an everyday driving mustang.

I think it will be a HUGE hit when they first come out, but fastly die off because everyone will have one and it will be like our current mustangs. except you will barely be able to alter the looks without making it look ugly. :wtf2: Plus I like the newer lookin cars and stuff, not really into the old looks.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Laser02 said:
And that, my children, is why the mustang will go the way of the Thunderbird.
That's not happening anytime soon. The Mustang has too much of an emotional connection with too many people.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea I would never buy one.

I dont like being restricted in what I can do to my car.

I dont care for the Modular Engines and the 4.6 3v in GT's just Screams Expensive as in modding.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts