Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if I can do this or not, but maybe now....

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Notice on this one the carbon fiber Roush type insert on the center lower rear bumper insert, its not on the other rear shots, you can also see my Stainless Mustang letters, Magnaflow pipes, I think the extensions are like 3.5 or 4 inches, not sure, notice the angle cut is not as sharpe as most, The Steeda emblems are also visible on the rear, I put those on, lol, and yes it has some other Steeda parts, timing adjuster, door entry plates, strut tower brace, thats about it for now, hehe.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright, how come when I hit preview I could see the picture, but when I hit submit, there is nothing there? What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Dont know how your doing it. But frist click, "add an attachment"
Then, Click the browse button find your file. Then click "add attachment"

The add attachment must be used to attach it .
Other than that i dunno what to tell ya. PM me if ur still having troubles and we'll get it worked out. Its getting late for me. ust got back from North Carolina today and iam TIRED from the 15 hr drive from NC to NH

:(

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
looking good Rick, but how come you don't have 35th anniversary badges on the sides? maybe just the picture. Oh well, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its got the 35th anniversary emblems on the sides, gold ones at that, no GT emblems on the sides, wonder how they started to work, a232, did you do something? Could just be cause the sunlight was so bright, even under the carport it was really bright that day!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a couple of other good shots too, might not have all the new stuff, but still nice.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't ask me how I got that one twice, but it is a nice picture, lol Eval, if you are looking, the two pictures above show my old billet grill which I took off that you inquired about. :twisted: (Junk) Grilletech

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
trying for an inside shot taken the other day, pay no attention to the need for a vacuum job please, lol, see the MGW shift handle and carbon fiber parking brake handle cover please. Also self installed 35th aniv dash bezel. Oh, you should also be able to see my Bullitt shifter bezel in there too. I plan on either Bullitt, Mac, or Steeda pedals sometime for it. :cooler:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:oops: what is this, do they take a while to show sometimes??? :oops: ahhah, if you didn't figure it out, look to your right, its there, just can't see it its moved off to the right for some reason, so page right, it is there.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad you like them Corey, did you get your chip fixed yet?

Note: This interior is DarK Charcoal, in person it looks almost black, for some reason in pictures it looks more grey, I have no idea why, much darker in real life.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
No I am in Mobile read my post on the Moderators board and see what you think.

But I have not received any emails from Pete and I have not been home to see if they have called

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not sure if you can tell from any of these shots but my rear spoiler is moved back about 2" from its stock position, I did that a few months ago back in the spring.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
lookin good rick! me like, verts w/ charcoal grey interior = cool. Btw, is your car blue or black?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL, its Black man, is yours blue? I might have gotten true blue if I had gotten new. I would have gotten a new 2002 if I had wanted a Coupe, but I wanted another vert, and at 30K+ I decided on my 99 with 27K for 19K instead.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts