Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here are some new pictures of my stang. The emblems are compliments of AUTOBADGES.COM and the black FR500 rims are from CROSSROADZDIRECT.COM
If you want your car to stick out from the rest, buy with these companies...they will certainly help your car reach its potential ;) -a1.stangbaysix

·
Registered
414 Posts
car looks awesome. Really nice job. Is that boarla side exit on there?

·
Registered
800 Posts
You need to get some 13" Slotted Rotors to fill in the gap and paint those callipers Red to stand them off, looks kinda funky with the small stock v6 rotors!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The exhaust is not Borla. I am using Spintech side-exhaust mufflers, with custom piping and some tips that I really want to change:lol: It sounds really good though.
Yes, I know I need some slotted rotors and new calipers. I think that will be one of the next mods on the list. Just need to find a place that can hook me up... hint, hint...sponsors anybody:woot: a1.stangbaysix

184 Posts
looks awsome. Hows the performance mods coming?

·
Registered
106 Posts
looks good man...you just need big brakes all around to fill up those wheels

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
very sweet. love the black on silver

i'm gonna do a little black on red for my car

it's gonna rock

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WhiteStang99 said:
how much did tires set you back? that's really the main reason I'm going with 17s instead...
well I got the rims for a REALLY good deal, so the tires got me for $400 installed. Not bad for some $300 each tires;) -a1.stangbaysix

1 - 15 of 15 Posts