Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plasti-Dip has a new spray nozzle. Idk if anyone has seen it. It makes spraying so much easier and it's much easier to spray large areas with it! They finally made a nozzle that is more for painting something to look nice rather than a uncomfortable nozzle made for doing a half ass job on ur tools. It's so much more comfortable on ur finger and doesn't wear ur finger out as fast. Very happy with it! :banana:

image-3070572283.png

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the bigger nozzle. I would only buy the bigger nozzle now after using it.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I see those by the spray paint always. How well do those sprayers work? I am worried about the bottle falling off or something.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
JetLife 01GT said:
Yeah I see those by the spray paint always. How well do those sprayers work? I am worried about the bottle falling off or something.
They work great! They cover more surface since u can use it farther and easier to handle

·
Registered
366 Posts
I agree with Venomouz831! Makes spraying 100 times easier! NO finger cramping and no more wrist pain. Mine is probably due to my age!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
First can of that stuff I ever bought was a few months back, had the large nozzle already

1 - 9 of 9 Posts