1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Staggered Black Saleen Style Wheel & Sumitomo Tire Kit - 18x9/10 (99-04) - Free Shipping!
I wish I would have purchased them on Monday so I could have them before the weekend but I ordered yesterday and with it being a holiday I don't think ill get them till Monday :( but still pumped to get these wheels on my car!!! Ill post pics when they are installed!
Congratulations! The saleen wheels are awesome, they're going to look sick on your Black New edge.

I'll be looking forward to the pictures. Thanks for being a great and loyal customer!

-Dan

·
Registered
360 Posts
Awesome my first purchase if the new year was the screaming demon coil pack I didn't want that one but the MSD one wouldn't be in stick for 8 weeks and my coil pack is fried :/ so I bought that one hope it'll be the same as the MSD

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome my first purchase if the new year was the screaming demon coil pack I didn't want that one but the MSD one wouldn't be in stick for 8 weeks and my coil pack is fried :/ so I bought that one hope it'll be the same as the MSD
Yeah hopefully.. sounds like a hassle but everything happes for a reason lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts