Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. So I've been looking into purchasing a new 2014 Mustang V6. I'd love to get the V8, but being 20, insurance would be insane. And I don't make tons of money, so I think the sixxer is a better choice for me. I plan on getting it with the FP6 appearance package, 3.31 gears, and the ambient lighting. Possibly the tech package too if I could afford it. I plan to mod the hell out of the 6 too. Anyway, I've talked to a dealer ( all through email ) and we recently agreed on $100 below invoice. I've never bought a car before but that sounds decent right? I also just recently figured out I qualify for Xplan as well due to the company I work for. Should I go in and not mention that and stick with what we agreed on or do you think Xplan is better pricing? Also i have the $750 coupon. Will that combine with xplan? I'm just obviously trying to get the best deal possible. Thank you in advance and hopefully I'm in a new mustang owner soon.

(Sorry if you've seen this on another forum. Trying to get as much input as possible. Thanks!)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts