Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking in for permanate[sp?] stay....

8)

P.S. If you had a problem with me over at the other board, then lets make this a clean slate... ;)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Hey Junior. You will find no hate here buddy. All Mods and Admin here are professional and put personal feeling aside for the greater good of a free flowing Forum. You and everyone are welcome to come and be a part of this Board. We are not Nazi's and as of yet have not banned anyone. All we ask is while here you treat all people with the same level of respect you want to be treated. Just be decent to eveyone.

We encourage you to browse the Tech boards and share all the experiences you have had with your mustangs. We strive to be the best V6 tech board. We are open to all mods and ideas for modding which is lacking on most boards

So again I welcome you 8)

·
Registered
11 Posts
well, i used to have a problem with you, and then you got banned for like a month and everything was cool. Welcome, i just came over here too :headbang:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
8)
Yeah, i'm going to be a better little boy, that place just makes you want to get hostile tho lol

Anyways, i'm here :headbang:

184 Posts
I guess we will need a clean slate just dont use that gay computer language and its cool.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
V6PowerStang said:
Welcome. How do you get banned from 3.8? I didn't know that was possible, like MW.
Have a sig thats like 2 pixels too big :rolleyes:

Yeah the l33t is pretty much worn out and overrated. n00b is still a good one tho, and w00t! at the extreme approperate time.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I state again, 3.8 is only useful for the chick thread. Everything else is here. Welcome to V6. In order to secure a user name you must "donate" $5 to my supercharger fund.

·
Registered
250 Posts
oh. and you must also give to the "Buy V6Stangs some hot chicks to sit on the cars that don't attract them" fund.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
DropTop_Stang said:
I state again, 3.8 is only useful for the chick thread. Everything else is here. Welcome to V6. In order to secure a user name you must "donate" $5 to my supercharger fund.
well damnit, start a chick thread!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts