Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I'm close to buying my new tires and rims for the back of my car...I'm kinds scare that my car will look silly with brand new back rims and old front rims.... Will it be a bad difference. They are in very good condition I'm just worried
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Hey guys I'm close to buying my new tires and rims for the back of my car...I'm kinds scare that my car will look silly with brand new back rims and old front rims.... Will it be a bad difference. They are in very good condition I'm just worried
As long as they are the same type of rim I don't see that being bad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
just make sure that you clean the front wheels to make it look the same as the shiny new ones. Had a similar experience with a Toyota. I got it done at night and it looked the same, but in the morning I saw all of the grime and brake dust on the old rims.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finrdz said:
just make sure that you clean the front wheels to make it look the same as the shiny new ones. Had a similar experience with a Toyota. I got it done at night and it looked the same, but in the morning I saw all of the grime and brake dust on the old rims.
Haha I clean mine every 3 days
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
I have never liked cleaning my cars until i got my mustang. i can definitely see myself getting to that. i have had my car 6 days and i have washed it twice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finrdz said:
I have never liked cleaning my cars until i got my mustang. i can definitely see myself getting to that. i have had my car 6 days and i have washed it twice
Haha nice.. It'll turn into an obsession
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
681 Posts
Finrdz said:
just make sure that you clean the front wheels to make it look the same as the shiny new ones. Had a similar experience with a Toyota. I got it done at night and it looked the same, but in the morning I saw all of the grime and brake dust on the old rims.
Or paint the old one with a clear coat finish. Kinda make it look like a new fad. Lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,224 Posts
I did this and had to buy another two wheels. The factory bullitt wheels where a darker shade and didnt match. Whoever you buy them off of ask first and see if they match factory wheels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jjsg09 said:
I did this and had to buy another two wheels. The factory bullitt wheels where a darker shade and didnt match. Whoever you buy them off of ask first and see if they match factory wheels.
I have fr500's from AM xD I think they'll be the same shade :)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top