Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those look great, Nice choice!
Thanks man. Yeah my lug nuts came in at like 8 pm and was like **** pull out the car jack and let's get to it =D. Could my wait

·
Registered
301 Posts
Very sharp!

off-topic: The more I see Mustangs in Grabber Blue, the more I think about changing my mind and getting that color instead of the Deep Impact Blue. My husband says I'd get tired of it, but the more I see it, the more I like it (and not the reverse).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha well the impact blue is no good. I got this color to stand out and the baby blue is my fav color in general. My goal is to be that guy and so far I'm succeeding but it's what you want. Regardless your getting a Mustang. Nothing better than that.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Heheh - I hear you. I'm also worried that I would be more noticeable to the police with that color. It's been 10+ years since I've been pulled over and I'd like to keep that going. :p

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha no you'll be good they will just be turning their heads and admiring

·
Registered
275 Posts
Looks awesome, man!
Two thumbs up!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Looks great. And I'm totally stealing your red lugnut idea. Lol

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Heheh - I hear you. I'm also worried that I would be more noticeable to the police with that color. It's been 10+ years since I've been pulled over and I'd like to keep that going. :p
I have the race red which is bright too, always getting told cops would look closer at me than someone with a darker less noticeable car. I haven't seen this too be the case. I think you'll be fine with grabber blue. My second favorite mustang color :D

Haha no you'll be good they will just be turning their heads and admiring
Your rims look good on thatGB man! Red lug nuts don't do it for me with the black and blue, but that is an each there own kinda thing. Regardless clean car man!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.