Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just replaced my front rotors, old ones had head spots... Replaced them with slot and drilled and coated with black sinc. Painted the calipers red with ceramic calipers paint. What you think :)
Tomorrow I'm doing the rear... Hope they work good lol

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got them on eBay for 220 all 4 rotors and pads.. Hope they perform well. Seller had over 2000 positive feed back

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, 1 yr warranty. So not bad. I so wanted the American muscle but at this time they were out off my price range at almost 900 for the slotted and drilled ones. Maybe in the near future...

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Make sure that you ease in the breaking first 100 miles then after that you can brake as hard as you can

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Jayjay said:
Thanks venemouz, yeah I read that in the instructions... Thanks for the heads up
No problem, I bought the same setup from eBay for 200 bucks as well. They worked great much better than stock

image-2345528834.jpg

·
Registered
984 Posts
Jayjay said:
Give me the seller to I want them but AM is over priced on a lot of stuff

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Nevermind didn't see the post :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah but you kept the black in the slots and drills right. I had a busy day and car still park:( tomorrow morning turkey day I'll wake up early and do the rear

·
Registered
45 Posts
Jayjay said:
Yeah but you kept the black in the slots and drills right. I had a busy day and car still park:( tomorrow morning turkey day I'll wake up early and do the rear
Yeah they stay black it's not too Noticeable. I would post a picture but its already dark.

Just a reminder you need the brake kit to do the back brakes. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts