Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
Looks good. Could you fit your drill under the car without jacking the car up? What about for the roush chin splitter? Did you have to use a jack and jack stands?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks good. Could you fit your drill under the car without jacking the car up? What about for the roush chin splitter? Did you have to use a jack and jack stands?
I didn't do the four drill holes yet. I'm waiting till I put my car on a lift to do my suspension next week.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks good op! What kind of chin do you have on the car? It looks great too

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

They look great and make the car seem lower! I also got the rear side and looks awesome.
Rear fascia with muffler tips... Wing... Wheels... Color. It all looks so great. What an awesome car!

Sorry one quick question... Don't mean to thread jack, but are those the ford racing wheels or the ones from late model resto or other replicas? I've been looking at them recently. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
The wheels are original laguna seca from LMR.
19x9 and 19x10 in the back.
For the front splitter you HAVE TO lift the car, i used ramps and also for the side spritters and for the rear splitters i didnt lift the car i used a dremel and it took less than half an hour.
It is all very easy to do with EXCELLENT instructions from roush that came in the box.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I had to use a lift.
It can be done without one if you have one of those cheap angled drill guns. There's like 30$ from harbor freight. They are powered by double aa's I think. Still would probably need to jack it up a bit though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Svilla00 - Thats what I thought. A guy on another forum has one on his dib too. It's the only way to have a 13 IMO! Looks great

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

The wheels are original laguna seca from LMR.
19x9 and 19x10 in the back.
For the front splitter you HAVE TO lift the car, i used ramps and also for the side spritters and for the rear splitters i didnt lift the car i used a dremel and it took less than half an hour.
It is all very easy to do with EXCELLENT instructions from roush that came in the box.
Very cool. They look great on your car

1 - 20 of 22 Posts