Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm picking up my new 07 shelby GT500 in the mourning and am wondering how loud is the stock whine ? Is it louder than the m90 roush whine

·
Registered
49 Posts
Not too loud. Sounds a lot better with an intake

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

You haven't test drive it yet and you bought one?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never got passed 3500 rpm

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

What intake do yu have

·
Registered
49 Posts
ElDiablo said:
I never got passed 3500 rpm

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

What intake do yu have
Air raid , with steeda pulley ;) I test drove a bunch before I bought mines, redlined all of em.. Love this car

·
Registered
124 Posts
Usually around town driving conservative I really don't hear it. If you mash on it you get a good whine in the upper RPM's.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
DDTCM said:
If you are buying a 40k muscle car you break all the rules on the test run.
Yep, drive it like you stole it.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Just don't ditch it in the lake when you're done. :D

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
primer2tone said:
Yep, drive it like you stole it.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Just don't ditch it in the lake when you're done. :D
Lol when I got my 05 GT I tore that thing up on the test drive. The salesman was with me and I'm pretty sure he almost **** himself lol

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

I roasted the tires and then went over 130 lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts