Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, gonna be looking for a new Shelby this spring so I'm looking for a buyer on my 2011. I'd rather not part it out if I can find the right buyer. If I can't ill part it out come spring. Let me know if anyone knows anyone who might be interested. Thanks!

Black on black 2011 GT premium w/ 3.73s, security pkg, comfort pkg, hid's

Engine:
FRPP 5.0 aluminator w/ 9.5:1 compression
Procharger stage 2 w/ d1sc head unit, 75lb Bosch injectors, kenne bell bap, 4.63 pulley(10psi), also new, uninstalled 4.38 pulley(~13 psi)
Dual pillar mounted autometer c2 boost and wideband a/f gauges

Drivetrain:
Steeda tri-ax w/ red bushing, dynomax 3.5 one piece aluminum driveshaft, bmr safety loop, frpp differential cover, mcleod rxt twin disc clutch, redline diff fluid, redline mtl trans fluid

Suspension:
BMR lca's poly/spherical w/ relo brackets, steeda adjustable uca w/3rd link, steeda adjustable panhard w/ brace

Wheels:
AM black GT premiums staggered, 18 by 9 fronts w/nitto 555 255/45, 18 by 10 rear w/ Nitto 555r 305/40

Appearance:
Cervini 2.5 cowl hood, mmr hood struts, black hood pins, roush black 7 bar grill, gt500 spoiler, roush white shift knob

Have all stock parts as well minus wheels

Attachment 70293



image-2756770961.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,176 Posts
Black5.0 said:
Hey guys, gonna be looking for a new Shelby this spring so I'm looking for a buyer on my 2011. I'd rather not part it out if I can find the right buyer. If I can't ill part it out come spring. Let me know if anyone knows anyone who might be interested. Thanks!

Black on black 2011 GT premium w/ 3.73s, security pkg, comfort pkg, hid's

Engine:
FRPP 5.0 aluminator w/ 9.5:1 compression
Procharger stage 2 w/ d1sc head unit, 75lb Bosch injectors, kenne bell bap, 4.63 pulley(10psi), also new, uninstalled 4.38 pulley(~13 psi)
Dual pillar mounted autometer c2 boost and wideband a/f gauges

Drivetrain:
Steeda tri-ax w/ red bushing, dynomax 3.5 one piece aluminum driveshaft, bmr safety loop, frpp differential cover, mcleod rxt twin disc clutch, redline diff fluid, redline mtl trans fluid

Suspension:
BMR lca's poly/spherical w/ relo brackets, steeda adjustable uca w/3rd link, steeda adjustable panhard w/ brace

Wheels:
AM black GT premiums staggered, 18 by 9 fronts w/nitto 555 255/45, 18 by 10 rear w/ Nitto 555r 305/40

Appearance:
Cervini 2.5 cowl hood, mmr hood struts, black hood pins, roush black 7 bar grill, gt500 spoiler, roush white shift knob

Have all stock parts as well minus wheels

Attachment 70293
Pics pls
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good grabber. And I'll take some pics on Thursday and post em. Was always meaning to anyway just never did.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Price? I'm selling mine or adding a roush charger next year when I pay this one off I would love to have yours if the price is right
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,608 Posts
Definably interested in some of this parts, Prices plz :)

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Isnt your car faster than a shelby?? With 600 hp it should easily be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,791 Posts
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
If you do decide to part out I'd be interested in the DS, shifter, and relo brackets!

GLWS
You beat me to the driveshaft. Basturd. Lol. If GrabberBlue falls thru or changes his mind. I'll take the DS. Other than that, I'm interested in the UCA.
Good luck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! As far as prices on parts I'm gonna work on selling as is first. It's gettin cold in Chicago and don't really wanna be in the garage. My wife just gave me the go ahead on this tonight so I haven't really thought too much about everything just yet.
Mweight07, I'll pm with a price when I figure it out this weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forgot exhaust:

1 7/8 stainless works longtubes w/ off road x and magnaflow competition cat back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,608 Posts
Black5.0 said:
Forgot exhaust:

1 7/8 stainless works longtubes w/ off road x and magnaflow competition cat back
I want the headers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

With o/r x pipe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
I'll just take the engine...nothing else!

Kidding lol! If you do end up piece it out and the roush grill happens to be a piece you are selling separate, hit me up I'm interested in that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Hey hey I called dibs on the whole car haha honestly this is the exact way I was/am building my car besides an hpipe vs x. Same wheels same color and almost same mods.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Just spent 5k on suspension and driveshaft. Spent a week explaining why this was better than buying a gt500. Damn it man! You are killing my determination here.


What made you go this route?

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Mweigt07 said:
Hey hey I called dibs on the whole car haha honestly this is the exact way I was/am building my car besides an hpipe vs x. Same wheels same color and almost same mods.
You would lose all the fun and pride...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
[QUOTE="SolidRRaxle"


You would lose all the fun and pride...[/QUOTE]

With the time I don't have to do all the mods myself, this seems like a great route to go while saving me the cost of the parts full price
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SolidRRaxle said:
Just spent 5k on suspension and driveshaft. Spent a week explaining why this was better than buying a gt500. Damn it man! You are killing my determination here.

What made you go this route?

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------



You would lose all the fun and pride...
Don't get me wrong, I love my car like no other but just something about owning a 500. Just gotta do it:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,791 Posts
McQueen said:
Would you wait for the 2013 gt500 to go into the 40k's, that is what i am planing on doing.
You'll be waiting a long time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,608 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
You'll be waiting a long time.
:( lol i know but i am not in a hurry. I will wait for the gt500 or get the new 2014 corvette :)

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

1/13/2013 they will reveal the vette
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,653 Posts
McQueen said:
:( lol i know but i am not in a hurry. I will wait for the gt500 or get the new 2014 corvette :)

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

1/13/2013 they will reveal the vette
The 427 vette? Ja what a joke,, 505 on a ls7,,, fart sound with hand over mouth. Weak, lame, slow, go 13 gt500 and that vette will break before it nextes up to the Cobra on the line
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,608 Posts
Butch said:
The 427 vette? Ja what a joke,, 505 on a ls7,,, fart sound with hand over mouth. Weak, lame, slow, go 13 gt500 and that vette will break before it nextes up to the Cobra on the line
I am taking about the all new vette, not the c6 but a whole new engine and design. The base model is said to go 0-60 in around 3.5 stock, and the z06 sould be 3 flat or so
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top