Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn nice!!!

I am getting me a set for the track as well. In your color should look awesome.
Got them from late model restoration with nitto 555's for around 1300 shipped. If you order from them, Windsor coupon code gets 7% off

·
Registered
42 Posts
Very nice. Take a good look...come spring time they won't last long !! What size are they ??

What made you decide on the 555's for the track ?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice. Take a good look...come spring time they won't last long !! What size are they ??

What made you decide on the 555's for the track ?
18x9 & 18x10.
They were cheap :) & my only other choice from LMR was falken's

When I burn these up I'll be getting some nitto 05's

·
Registered
42 Posts
18x9 & 18x10.
They were cheap :) & my only other choice from LMR was falken's

When I burn these up I'll be getting some nitto 05's
I just ate up a set of Falkens on my '07. Nitto's were a good choice. I'm running NT05's on my Boss now. They performed well @ AutoX and at Daytona, so they're fairly versatile depending on how hard you push. You gotta post pics when you mount them !!! :headbang:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just ate up a set of Falkens on my '07. Nitto's were a good choice. I'm running NT05's on my Boss now. They performed well @ AutoX and at Daytona, so they're fairly versatile depending on how hard you push. You gotta post pics when you mount them !!! :headbang:
I definitely will!
I also got some Ford racing p springs & an adjustable panhard bar. building a 302S a little at a time :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Got them from late model restoration with nitto 555's for around 1300 shipped. If you order from them, Windsor coupon code gets 7% off
Thanks, i actually have a full sponsorship with them.They are a great company and good customer service as well.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Thanks, i actually have a full sponsorship with them.They are a great company and good customer service as well.
Hilarious...

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
+1...LMR has recently came back to this site just to simply clear up that McQueen IS NOT sponsored by them
He hasn't been back to ME since that one infamous post/argument. He was always nice to me, but I guess some people were rubbed the wrong way by him.

·
Registered
681 Posts
+1...LMR has recently came back to this site just to simply clear up that McQueen IS NOT sponsored by them
Haha, I was just thinking that exact thin until I looked at the date that was posted. Still funny though.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It looks good with white rims. What tires do you recommend? These Pirellis are total sht
For DD People seem to like the continental DW's. I've got nittos 555R II's. They came with the rims I bought from Late model restoration. I'm happy with them.

For the track I buy used grand am slicks. Sometimes I get great ones, sometimes not. But mostly they are awesome & cheap

1 - 20 of 40 Posts