Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Soo I traded my 19's for 20's and I must say im glad I did and they fit sooo much better. I went from 19" stern st-8 wheels to 20" staggered xxr 006's.
Nice... Glad you joined the 20 club.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Very nice! the black/red go well...now get some gloss black or red mirror covers....the plastic mirrors really kill the look of your awesome wheels

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks guys. I was thinking of useing the duplicolor shadow chrome on the lips. Had anyone used it or heard good reviews?? I just wanna do a different look from all the other multi spoke rims out there. Also I have 275/40/20 rear a d the fronts are 245/35/20 but they look skinny. What size tire should I run upfront 255/35?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah my last set of wheels were all black. I think im gonna use that dupli color shadow chrome on the lips. Does anyone on here run or have pics of a 255/40/20 tire there running on the fronts?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Yeah my last set of wheels were all black. I think im gonna use that dupli color shadow chrome on the lips. Does anyone on here run or have pics of a 255/40/20 tire there running on the fronts?
A little off... 255/35r20.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
You might want to consider some larger rotors/calipers in the future. They look small behind the 20 inch wheels.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
You might want to consider some larger rotors/calipers in the future. They look small behind the 20 inch wheels.
Thanks for the input Bucko... Considering it is a 14" rotor kit... And there was only 1 15" kit available (stop tech I believe), it wasn't worth the cost (almost 4 k if I recall). And I didn't feel the need to go with a 6 piston 2 piece rotor kit.. Again, cost. This car only sees an occasional drag strip... Not road racing it. The 14" 1 piece rotor kit was a huge improvement over the stock brakes and was a very good price. This is not a serialized Roush... Started as a GT Prem. So I have to upgrade as my wallet and use dictates. .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts