Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the new Ford Racing Boss style x-pipe with side exhaust on American muscle? I wanna know how it looks and sounds ! Or just in general does anyone have side exhaust ? Is it worth it ?!? Thanks

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Has anyone tried the new Ford Racing Boss style x-pipe with side exhaust on American muscle? I wanna know how it looks and sounds ! Or just in general does anyone have side exhaust ? Is it worth it ?!? Thanks
anthonyrc618,

When they came out with the boss they made it very unique. One of my personal favorite features is the quad exhaust system that you're interested in!

This Boss Exhaust Kit retains the use of the rear exit factory exhaust while adding the style side exhaust pipes for a "true" quad exhaust system. The system is equipped with removable exhaust restrictor plates should a louder side exhaust note be desired.

I think you'll really love this set up. I'm looking forward to reading about some other members experiences! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Dan

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AMDanBailer said:
anthonyrc618,

When they came out with the boss they made it very unique. One of my personal favorite features is the quad exhaust system that you're interested in!

This Boss Exhaust Kit retains the use of the rear exit factory exhaust while adding the style side exhaust pipes for a "true" quad exhaust system. The system is equipped with removable exhaust restrictor plates should a louder side exhaust note be desired.

I think you'll really love this set up. I'm looking forward to reading about some other members experiences! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Dan
Thanks Dan I appreciate your help. The only thing is... I have the Flowmaster American Thunder which comes with the X, and 2.5 inch stainless. I was wondering if I could still do this side pipe set up? I know it will probably be really hard and pricey. I read that the side pipes are 2.75 sadly. Just wanted to know if its possible? Also for the side exhaust do you need a different side skirt for it? Or does it just go on fine. Thanks !

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought the side exhaust from Cervinis. It comes with side skirts, dual tips, mufflers, and rear bumper cover. Sounded awsome inside the car, but my driving is too aggressive as you lose a little ground clearance. Also their brackets were made of pot metal (very cheap for price of kit) so I made my own.

·
Banned
510 Posts
mjblue09 said:
I bought the side exhaust from Cervinis. It comes with side skirts, dual tips, mufflers, and rear bumper cover. Sounded awsome inside the car, but my driving is too aggressive as you lose a little ground clearance. Also their brackets were made of pot metal (very cheap for price of kit) so I made my own.
If you ever wanna get rid of it let me know

·
Banned
510 Posts
mjblue09 said:
this kit is for sale. I paid $1200.00 for the kit from cervinis, plus another $300.00 to get it painted. Hope to get $600.00 for it. Let me know if u r interested.
Cool man. Is it on eBay?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts