Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this 2006 Mustang v6 a week ago and wanted to introduce it since I'm new to the site. The only mod so far is is the 18' American Racing staggered wheels I put on about a week ago but I wanted to see what you guys would suggest adding to this car. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
I just got this 2006 Mustang v6 a week ago and wanted to introduce it since I'm new to the site. The only mod so far is is the 18' American Racing staggered wheels I put on about a week ago but I wanted to see what you guys would suggest adding to this car. Thanks
Hi and welcome to Mustang Evolution! You've most definitely come to the right place! You''ll find a great bunch of people with a whole lot of experience and knowledge here! You have a beautiful ride. I often wish I purchased a vert instead of my coupe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and welcome to Mustang Evolution! You've most definitely come to the right place! You''ll find a great bunch of people with a whole lot of experience and knowledge here! You have a beautiful ride. I often wish I purchased a vert instead of my coupe.
Thanks! And your ride is nice too. I look forward to learning I lot of new stuff on here an improving my ride as well.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome from north Alabama!

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
welcome! needa a good drop. ! buy some lowering springs and it will make a huge difference. especially with those sexy wheels .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts