Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't available yet and they haven't announced a price. But steeda is working on a braced seat delete for '05 and up, very comparable to the one found in the LS BOSS. Hopefully it will cost a lot less too. Whatcha think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I want one too...

·
Registered
412 Posts
McQueen said:
Yea i am 6' 3" so i just say sorry u cant fit.
I'm also 6'3" and 235lbs. Not like anyone wants to fit behind me anyway. Ha

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
This isn't available yet and they haven't announced a price. But steeda is working on a braced seat delete for '05 and up, very comparable to the one found in the LS BOSS. Hopefully it will cost a lot less too. Whatcha think?
That's bad ass! I'm sure it's going to bet $500-750, if not $1000. We're did you find that pic?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Napoleon85 said:
That's bad ass! I'm sure it's going to bet $500-750, if not $1000. We're did you find that pic?
I have my sources, lol. Steeda's Facebook page.
The Boss LS Assembly they're asking something like $3k for it.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Anyone know the weight savings approx and if there is any rigidity advantage? I would seriously consider this if I could justify it an the cost

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hmmm. Guessing you guys don't know. Well, got off work and did some research. The rear seat weighs 16lbs. I don't suppose the brace has much value here other than telling people 'it's a track car' or 'no... You can't ride with me'

·
Registered
517 Posts
SolidRRaxle said:
Hmmm. Guessing you guys don't know. Well, got off work and did some research. The rear seat weighs 16lbs. I don't suppose the brace has much value here other than telling people 'it's a track car' or 'no... You can't ride with me'
not worth it..

·
Registered
14 Posts
What about rigidity? i never saw the rear seat delete as a weight saver, more like an unintended byproduct from fitting functional crossbeams in there

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They priced it at $299 with out the seat delete. You have to make a modified delete or modify an existing one. I asked if they were going to start selling a modified one to accommodate the the new brace but have not got a response yet.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
I have also heard that it will come in more colors than silver/gray, and with it without the Steeda plate on it

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

That's directly from Steeda btw

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You are correct sir.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts