Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... For christmas i got a new deck and some new speakers... Question is how do i get the other aftermarket stereo out.. Its a dual stereo... My new one is a kenwood. How do i get it out? Do i just take a screw driver and squeeze both sides in? And how tough is it to put the speakers in the back... Front ones im bot worried about but the back ones i am... My car is a 98 convertible

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Pictures? Might help

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Inside

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I just had to put an aux cable on the back of my stereo 99 cobra and had 2 screws on the bottom of the first stereo torque ones

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good.
Lol thats the old deck... My new one i havnt had time to put in yet... Might be able to do it this weekend... My new deck is a kenwood that one thats in my car now thats in the picture is a dual that was bought from autozone by the previous owner... Cant wait to put this new deck in... What i wanna know is how i get this deck out so i can put my new one in

·
Registered
223 Posts
You will probably have to just pop out the housing and stereo (I'm assuming you don't have the removal things that came with the stereo

1 - 20 of 28 Posts