Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,462 Posts
Looks sweet!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Black the wheels out and put a thin GB stripe around the wheels.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya il plasti dip them this week and maybe do calibers in gb over summer I want 20in black rims prob

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

And I buy my parts from lethal performance :) but the decal does flow and I like that. Usually hate window decals but I think this case it works

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Ya il plasti dip them this week and maybe do calibers in gb over summer I want 20in black rims prob

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

And I buy my parts from lethal performance :) but the decal does flow and I like that. Usually hate window decals but I think this case it works
Plastidip is a good idea for now... But definitely need wider wheels out back to give it a mean look!! I think it would look cool if u paint your 5.0 badges black with the dot GB

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks ;) I'm really happy how it turned out I have 302 badges on way and the light makes that blue pop on sunny day will do better ones just really crappy here

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Plastidip is a good idea for now... But definitely need wider wheels out back to give it a mean look!! I think it would look cool if u paint your 5.0 badges black with the dot GB
One thing at a time lol jus spent like 700 lol

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Thanks ;) I'm really happy how it turned out I have 302 badges on way and the light makes that blue pop on sunny day will do better ones just really crappy here

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

One thing at a time lol jus spent like 700 lol
Yea I know it's a lot!! These forums don't really help the addiction much :-/ GB mirrors would look wicked too!! Lol

·
Registered
382 Posts
Looks great. Are your 302 badges going on the front of the side stripes?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts