Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for Christmas my girlfriend got me this cool SHR Illuminated Push Start button that she loves to start the car with now along with a sticker for my mirror that i thought was so Cool. I also bought a Bama Tuner which is awesome and I always wanted just the pony for my grill so I bought a base grill without the pony took of mine and replaced it. Here's pictures of everything.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Awesome... The mirror sticker is classic.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
American muscle had them but were out of stock so she went to Silver horse racings web site to get it before Christmas
I looks really Kewl™, I have wanted one of those, and I got to get that mirror sticker ;)

I take it still needs the key in the slot? I have been looking for a way to start without a key in the slot. Looks like my best bet on that so far is having the remote start put in.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I looks really Kewl™, I have wanted one of those, and I got to get that mirror sticker ;)

I take it still needs the key in the slot? I have been looking for a way to start without a key in the slot. Looks like my best bet on that so far is having the remote start put in.
Your right. But I still love it ha

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
got one of each of those for both mirrors...just havent installed...

too many other projects in line first

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
too cold here for a good stick. when i get to my buddies hanger to start other projects, then ill get em...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Mustangs said:
So for Christmas my girlfriend got me this cool SHR Illuminated Push Start button that she loves to start the car with now along with a sticker for my mirror that i thought was so Cool. I also bought a Bama Tuner which is awesome and I always wanted just the pony for my grill so I bought a base grill without the pony took of mine and replaced it. Here's pictures of everything.
Where did you get those stickers?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts