Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some goodies on this past week! 19' staggered AMR charcoal wheels, GT500 spoiler, and a shorty antenna! The spoiler and wheels/tires were obviously from AM, and the antenna was from Ebay.

I got the wheels/tires yesterday afternoon and I opened all of them up and inspected them very closely for shipping damages. Unfortunately one of the back wheels had a very good scuff on the outer edge on it. :( After a phone call and some Emails to AM, they agreed to send me a new wheel, but I have to go to a tire shop and front the money for them to replace the bad wheel with the good wheel. Once I get time to do that, I send the bad wheel back and they reimburse me the cost.

I'm happy with the shipping time and the cost from AM, but it seems as if their shipping department needs some more bubble wrap or packing instructions as I see this happening a lot with their shipments.

All in all, I'm very excited about the new look of the car and can't wait to spring detail it soon!

Attachments

·
R.I.P. - 10/06/2021
1,234 Posts
Looks great!!! :good:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, guys!

·
Registered
703 Posts
I've been considering those wheels since I bought my car but had yet to see a kona blue pony pckg same as mine with gt50) wing and pony emblems in sunlight with those wheels...looks incredible! I was considering the brembo pckg take offs but very unsure now after these pics! staggered looks great

Could you post us more pics or a video? There isn't enough on the web of the kona blue v6 with these. I love how they look but for some reason I still like the contrast of a silver wheel and can't decide what I want (for a year now) these seem to fill the wheel wells better than the brembo pckg wheels. Also post a close up pic of your shorty antenna. Sorry for all the demands but we have pretty much the exact same cars...and taste....lol

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been considering those wheels since I bought my car but had yet to see a kona blue pony pckg same as mine with gt50) wing and pony emblems in sunlight with those wheels...looks incredible! I was considering the brembo pckg take offs but very unsure now after these pics! staggered looks great

Could you post us more pics or a video? There isn't enough on the web of the kona blue v6 with these. I love how they look but for some reason I still like the contrast of a silver wheel and can't decide what I want (for a year now) these seem to fill the wheel wells better than the brembo pckg wheels. Also post a close up pic of your shorty antenna. Sorry for all the demands but we have pretty much the exact same cars...and taste....lol
Of course. Not a problem! I got a chance to take a couple more for the thread, but I'm going out of town tomorrow and wont be able to get a video posted until Thursday. I'll get to some better pictures and a video as soon as I can for you guys! Honestly, pictures really don't do a justice on how good these rims look on the car. I was on the fence with so may different types of rims because Kona blue is just one of those colors that everything looks good on. Chrome, black, charcoal, gun metal, it all looks decent. I have gotten so many compliments on how good the car looks with the new set up on. I went to the dealer to get a oil change yesterday and everybody came up to me and said how good the car looked. One salesman even asked if it was a Roush. Staggered is really the way to go. It looks so good on our cars it's hard to look at a Mustang or any other newer muscle car with smaller tires.

The shorty antenna should of been stock. I really didn't realize how ugly the stock one looked until I replaced it. There is a couple different ones on Ebay, but I liked how this one sits flush with housing and looks completely stock. Link is below.

Antennax 5" inch Replacement Antenna 2010 thru 2013 Ford Mustang | eBay

Now you need to lower her. Lol
I know! Rocking the 4x4 stance in case I want to go mudding. ;) I don't know if I'll get to springs before I trade the car in, we'll see I suppose. Plus, I think the modding has came to a end for awhile, the girlfriend wants a ring. :good:

Attachments

·
Registered
703 Posts
Sweet I'm gonna order that exact antenna :) and I hear you on the ring...I proposed to my fiancee 6 months after buying my stang...decided I'd do it before her or her family start asking when I would do it...better to catch everyone off guard!

I still for some reason love the brembo track pack wheels....and I found a guy 3 hours away selling for $1000 with tires...only 600kms on them...considering going next weekend going on a quick 6 hour road trip with my SUV and buying them. By coincidence I sold my ford stock last month and made a $1000 profit!

But then I see your car and am on the fence on what I want nice going lol looks great

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Sweet I'm gonna order that exact antenna :) and I hear you on the ring...I proposed to my fiancee 6 months after buying my stang...decided I'd do it before her or her family start asking when I would do it...better to catch everyone off guard!

I still for some reason love the brembo track pack wheels....and I found a guy 3 hours away selling for $1000 with tires...only 600kms on them...considering going next weekend going on a quick 6 hour road trip with my SUV and buying them. By coincidence I sold my ford stock last month and made a $1000 profit!

But then I see your car and am on the fence on what I want nice going lol looks great
U can just cut ur antenna lol i did and it looks sleek and stereo works still

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't know if you were talking to me or not, Stig and I apologize for the delay if you were. I've been out of town for awhile on work and away from my girl. I took a couple more this morning with a different shade of light. Any picture I take in the near future, I'll post on this thread to make your decision a little harder... ;-)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts