Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the trickflow 70mm throttle body and upper plenum combo. My car runs and breathes so much better. The throttle response is so much better. Overall I'm very pleased with this mod :)

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
I just installed the trickflow 70mm throttle body and upper plenum combo. My car runs and breathes so much better. The throttle response is so much better. Overall I'm very pleased with this mod :)
Do you still get a short delay in acceleration when juicing it. Or do you have instant throttle response with the new throttle body?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Now get a tune/tuner so as to take full advantage. The stock tune sucks, with very conservative ignition timing and running very rich in open-loop mode--I have never tuned even a dead stock GT where the owner did not come back from their first drive with a big grin...

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you still get a short delay in acceleration when juicing it. Or do you have instant throttle response with the new throttle body?
I do have a Bama performance tune and I have an automatic so I guess the only delay I have is for the tranny to kickdown

1 - 4 of 4 Posts