Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Khumo Ecsta 711 are pretty worn and I'm looking into getting the 712s next. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these tires?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Um, I'll be mounting and balancing mine tonight, does that count? :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just recently got a set of 255/45/17 falken ziex from tires.com for a pretty good deal. I have nothing to say but good things about the, they have awesome dry and wet grip hands down compared to other tires, including kuhmo, that I have driven. If they do have a downside, it might be they will wear a little quicker than the kuhmo's, but awesome all around tire for me.
Dan

·
Registered
404 Posts
WOW I needed new tires. I had belts sticking through on my old ones. Thank god I got the new ones when I did. :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
My friend has them on his 00 GT, Great Traction, not too bad for the track either. Was thinking of getting a set for my car when I need them. 245/50/16 8) be better than the 225/55/16s.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I have 245/45/17 Kuhmo Ecsta 712s ZRs on my GT, they were fine up until I got the 3.73s and aluminum drive shaft, I could really use wider rear tires now, they break traction a bit too easy now.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Well, I got mine on last night. They seem pretty good to me so far. Just a little prelimiary testing. I've got a two day autocross this weekend so I'll let you all know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts