Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my dad bought me some new tires today after selling my old ones I got 245-45 -17 and 275-40-17 sumitomo htrz ii tires any reviews on em ? And my dad didn't use my discount

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Well my dad bought me some new tires today after selling my old ones I got 245-45 -17 and 275-40-17 sumitomo htrz ii tires any reviews on em ? And my dad didn't use my discount
These tires are great, we've had nothing but great reviews regarding the HTRZ II. I run these personally on my Mach1 and they're awesome, they've been on the car for about 6k and are still holding up well because they are a harder compound then most performance tires! They have a really high Dry and Wet traction level.

I hope this helps! I'm looking forward to reading some other customers/friends reviews on this Tire. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These tires are great, we've had nothing but great reviews regarding the HTRZ II. I run these personally on my Mach1 and they're awesome, they've been on the car for about 6k and are still holding up well because they are a harder compound then most performance tires! They have a really high Dry and Wet traction level.

I hope this helps! I'm looking forward to reading some other customers/friends reviews on this Tire. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan
Thanks I will post pics when I get em wennesday or Thursday

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks I will post pics when I get em wennesday or Thursday
That sounds great. I look forward to checking out the pics, let me know if you have any further questions!

-Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts