Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a regular reader here for while and finally decided to make a post. Bought an automatic 2010 Mustang GT with 88,000 miles (1 owner). It's Flame Red with light stone interior. Loving the car and glad to be back in Mustang after driving the Edge i had. This is my 3rd Mustang. Previously had a 07 GT (alloy color) and a 13 V6 (red candy PP car). :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Nice ride op! What do you like better about this one than your previous 07?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The transmission feels better (both autos) and doesn't have the hesitation at low speeds the 07 had. Believe that it is the same trans, but that there was an update done for the 10-12 model years. Also, the steering wheel stereo buttons are a nice update.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My 2 year old son loves it too. He likes to go riding in "Dada's car." It's fun to pick him up from daycare in it being surrounded by all the SUVs and CUVs. :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Haha ^ there's never such a thing as too young for a Mustang enthusiast. Mine started when I was younger and my dad had a picture of his old 69 mach 1 black jade 428 cobra jet on the wall.

And don't get me started on the steering wheel buttons. My car was down for a week so I had to drive my girlfriends 09 focus which had all the bells and whistles and I got use to changing radio station with my thumb and when I got back into mine, nothing happened when I tapped the steering wheel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts