Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,732 Posts
Nice looking car. A Boss has been on my radar as of late. Looked at a few on eBay and some good deals out there, very tempting. Enjoy that Roadrunner!

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Love your green Boss. never been a fan of green but the ghig is really sharp, very attractive and not gauty. I just purchased a red 2013 also with only 1195 miles a year ago yesterday. I have a little less than 5000 on it now. I would like to figure out how to get a picture of mine on here but I'm not that adept at that yet, anyone with how to directions? You're right, a ball to drive and it screams. Just got mine out today here in MI. Tough week or so with reimerging winter storms. I'm probably going to go with MGW shifter sometime also. I have a 1000,000 mi extended warranty from ford when I purchased it from them. The local dealer said there is a recall for a 2nd gear synchro tolerance issue, they are going to take care of that, change the trans fluid to BG synchroshift and put a new braided clutch line in place of the stock plastic one. Those are also a couple of things that supposedly help the shifting problems with Mt82. By the way a couple questions for you Boss guys. How do I remove the fog light delete plates without scratching the plastic plates and frame. I see a slot on bottom but don't know what tool to use without scratching them. What oil does everyone like? Mobil 1? Also, any good trick to get at the adjustment on the rear shocks? Small area to try and get at, especially with bifocals. I may also try to take it to a track day at a track near here to get a good feel for the car, and maybe the strip sometime.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts