Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Hi and welcome! Looks weird with the tires being that far out up front and tucked in the back lol but welcome

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and welcome! Looks weird with the tires being that far out up front and tucked in the back lol but welcome
Thanks yea it does but that's cuz I have big brembo brakes up front and the wheels r from a 07 Shelby gt and it wheel would hit on the caliper so I had to put my spacers I had in the rear up in front I just got the back ones in. But have took pics

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome! Where in the 219? I'm in Chesterton. I'm sure your Stang doesn't look weird any more! Lol. Does it look as good in person?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! Where in the 219? I'm in Chesterton. I'm sure your Stang doesn't look weird any more! Lol. Does it look as good in person?
Im in the Hammond.... yea look a lot better with the spacers lol but yea it look the in person and in the pics lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

I'll have to look you up next time I'm in Hammond. I used to live in the Hessville area by Gibson Woods.
Yea we should get together one of these days I'm over in north Hammond over by goslin

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Welcome from the great town of Decatur.... We had another ahooting last night....
Thanks..... Damn what's up with all these shootings????

·
Registered
622 Posts
I dont know... We had two last week... One of them was a kid that i kinda knew... At least we went to the same school... Thats i think 6 shootings this year...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dont know... We had two last week... One of them was a kid that i kinda knew... At least we went to the same school... Thats i think 6 shootings this year...
Damn that sucks...the one that happened in that school was bad too.. that was messed up. Man them kids had no fault

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
welcome, nice ride

1 - 20 of 26 Posts