Mustang Evolution Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

· Registered
288 Posts
Go to the store, park out of the way, come out, fnnn F250 all jacked up parked so close I have a hard time gettin in, chip in paint on drivers side rear wheel well from his door.
I fnnn hate when people do that, I swear they do it to piss us off. If someone is in the back of the parking lot all by themselves chances are they don't want anyone parking next to them let alone on top of them. Sorry for the chip brother

· Administrator
1,657 Posts
Payback’s a witch if you know what I mean.

· Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
We've had this Coyote now since Dec 4th and I am still surprised by the fuel mileage it is giving us. Went to Redding again yesterday and averaged 25.5 mpg. Fantastic! And so fun to drive. Should be against the law. Oh wait, we in live in California, that's coming soon. Can't imagine living in the the mountains of Nor-Cal and trying to do it in an electric vehicle. Watch me go up into the woods to get fire wood for the winter in my electric F250 with my 30" bar electric chain saw and bring it down to my electric 20 ton wood splitter. Should make mountain living more exciting. Don't think those miners and Native Americans up here weren't tough. And I have all those tools and worried about electric stuff. Loving this Coyote.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts