Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know where anything is at?? where is the latch to open the trunk? becuase the key lock on the trunk isnt there.. where is the fuse boxes? there is these two buttons on the bottom right side of the steering wheel [amp pull]- what is that? and the other one it says top, im guess its for the hood to go down or something but that doesnt work.. when i drive fast the windows shake like its going to fall off..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Listen to "Greg" he's right. You don't have a muscle car dude. You have an old Mustang. What shape is it in? How many miles are on it?
I have the 2010 Mustang Coupe. 305 HP. Coreect that if it's 302. . It has more power than I even knew it did.
It is tricked out, came that way but me being me, copped a good deal on it. They wanted 35, I said NOoooooo....drove it out after writting a check for.....$18,327.00......drove my son to the chevy dealer in it. We'll have a black camaro provided you match the Ford price on mine. Or, we go back to Ford. They did.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
ohh **** my man, you got one sorry *** 302, 160 hp 245 tq, try looking for a 86 to 95 302, 215 hp 285 tq.

edited, actually v mustangs,camaros,firebirds arent muscle cars, there pony cars, wanted to lay into you since you layed into dude up there.

remember mustang created the pony car genre. but nowadays the media has labeled the entire class as a muscle car i guess it kinda sticks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
BUD THAT IS A FAST CAR IN ITS OWN RIGHT BUT LET IT BE KNOWN THE TERM"MUSCLE CAR"REFERS TO CARS MADE IN THE SIXTIES AND EARLY 70s with high performance packages available from detroit some people who own REAL MUSCLE cars will laugh at you and some may even be insulted you never know about those old dinosaurs and yes i own a real MUSCLE CAR ONE OF THE FIRST 66 GT 350 SHELBY MUSTANG SO DONT LOOK UNIFORMED GET IT RIGHT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts