Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Doing it right. Post pics. Go to drag strip. Think about modifying, modify. Go faster. Want to go lots faster. Buy supercharger. Suspension time. Buy springs shocks struts and sway bars. Grin like fool. Lots.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Maybe a new set of rims? The stock ones look nice, but they're oh so heavy lol

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
That's............ambitious. lol! I certainly couldn't pull off pink.
Haha green mustang and hot pink wheels. *gag*

I don't think pink on any car looks good. There is a girl somewhere near where I live with an older mustang the whole thing painted hot pink. Yuck.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I like the pink..... Just not on my wheels!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Haha green mustang and hot pink wheels. *gag*

I don't think pink on any car looks good. There is a girl somewhere near where I live with an older mustang the whole thing painted hot pink. Yuck.
Green bodywork with hot pink wheels? Someone find me a toilet to throw up in lol! I'm not a fan of pink on any car, either; it's too girly even for me :p I'm no Barbie doll. lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have the 2013 GT California Special, installed a back up camera in the spoiler which the manuf said couldn't be done, was really easy...see other post here for details. Am currently spraying bed liner in the inside trunk/wheel well areas to reduce the road noise. Also bought a 32 Gig USB thumb drive for my music list, it is one of the super compact units that only extend about an eighth of an inch into the console space which reduces the possibility of damage to the thumbdrive.
Am going to install side cameras in the air scoops and tie them to the turnsignal switch next.
Easy mods which add creature comfort.
Best of luck

·
Registered
123 Posts
Directions pics for the back up camera setup...

I can't see anything out of my back window with this limo tint and smokes tint over reverse light.
I don't have the nav to tie the camera into though
Pics are great
Thanks
I got a 13 gt cs also

·
Registered
99 Posts
The side cameras are basically bullet snap in units, I haven't bought them yet, but have researched them, and they are readily available. A brief stop at the Ford Service center and the manager told me which wires are hot from the turn signal switch, they will tie to the camera power feed, so it is automatic. All I need to do is find out how to turn the screen on without using the reverse. I will ask the ford guy if it is as simple as paralleling the reverse switch, and make sure that this doesn't trigger an unseen issue as far as any conflicts with the programming if the car is actually in drive at the time. Then it is easy to just feed the output of the side camera's into a splitter with the back up camera, then no matter which one is selected, the image will show up on the display. I might have to build a latching circuit to prevent the back up camera being on, and then turning on the turn signal at the same time. Details.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I understand the point of a back up camera, but what's the point in a turn signal camera. Sounds a little unsafe to me, taking your eyes off the road to see what your already seeing.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts