Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 2003 mustang GT and don't know much about superchargers. It had a Vortech S-Trim supercharger. 450hp 373rwhp pro tuned. Just need some help and tips about superchargers and stuff I need to know about them. Please give me any info you know so I can learn also. Thanks

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I've been running between 8-12 for almost a year. I've put down 370(8psi) and 430ish(12psi) at the wheels and have had zero issues. Up to around 450 at the wheels CAN be safe if the tune is correct

·
Registered
441 Posts
450 wheel is truly the edge. Ask me how i know. However the horsepower and torque are way off, something seems funny there. You are non intercooled and too low boost to make that kind of power too. Look at the pulley on the blower and let us know what size it is. That will tell you a little more accurately the amount of boost and power you should be making

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
450 wheel is truly the edge. Ask me how i know. However the horsepower and torque are way off, something seems funny there. You are non intercooled and too low boost to make that kind of power too. Look at the pulley on the blower and let us know what size it is. That will tell you a little more accurately the amount of boost and power you should be making
I agree. With LTs, aftercooler, dual pass heat exchanger, and full bolt ons I only made 370 on 8psi. Your numbers seem off

1 - 10 of 10 Posts