Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 177 Posts

·
Banned
275 Posts
What's fast? What's your definition of fast? Fast compared too what? Fast compared to a top fuel car?? Define fast too you?

Just a near stock 3.7

Ok I'll try to answer your questions...

What's fast?

I'm not sure why you're even asking this. I mentioned that you clearly didn't care about going fast with your heavy wheels. You added lca's because you were trying to go fast and you had wheel hop. Which btw...is probably so false. I don't think wheel hop exists in a v6 with 2.15 grandma gears. Maybe you drove over a rumble strip when you floored it on an on ramp? What's fast? Not your car.

What's your definition of fast?

In this case...Something that isn't the slowest model option available like your v6 mustang with 223 plastered everywhere .

Fast compared to what?

Your mustang is fast compared to a stock Honda Civic. A bolt on civic might give you problems.

Fast compared to a top fuel car?

Huh? You're in the civic/Dodge Dart league.

Define fast too you?

Umm...is that a statement or did you confuse yourself when you realized you already asked that question. Smh...

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Not all V6s are made equal... just because they have the same amount of cylinders doesn't mean they will perform the same... Would you prefer a V6 engine built by Chevy? Or a V6 built by Porsche?

If I had to choose, I would take the 370z's V6 over a S197's V6... then again I would never want a N/A V6 car to begin with. It's dangerous being on the freeway with such a lack of passing power!
The 3.7 V6 is dangerous being on the freeway because it lacks passing power. OMG, ba ha ha ha ha ha. Dude, you are a few fries short of a kids meal! Holy ***** man. Best one line of the month by you. :eek:

Lack of passing power???? SMH! I rape my buddies performance tuned 08 GT every roll race and from dead stops. You're statements about the 3.7 shows how ignorant you are about the model and you have zero clue what you're talking about.

I love feeding the troll!

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Ok I'll try to answer your questions...

What's fast?

I'm not sure why you're even asking this. I mentioned that you clearly didn't care about going fast with your heavy wheels. You added lca's because you were trying to go fast and you had wheel hop. Which btw...is probably so false. I don't think wheel hop exists in a v6 with 2.15 grandma gears. Maybe you drove over a rumble strip when you floored it on an on ramp? What's fast? Not your car.

What's your definition of fast?

In this case...Something that isn't the slowest model option available like your v6 mustang with 223 plastered everywhere .

Fast compared to what?

Your mustang is fast compared to a stock Honda Civic. A bolt on civic might give you problems.

Fast compared to a top fuel car?

Huh? You're in the civic/Dodge Dart league.

Define fast too you?

Umm...is that a statement or did you confuse yourself when you realized you already asked that question. Smh...

I have 227 on the side of my pony. Not 223. At least get the facts straight if you are going to talk crazy. Clearly you are confused about my wheel hop issue. I don't have 2:73 gears dude. I have 3:73 gears bud and was having wheel hop when nailing from a dead stop.

Its really not a hard concept to understand. I don't give a crap how heavy the MMD wheels are. I don't race my car so why would I give a crap about their weight. They are the best looking wheels for the S197 in my opinion and that's why I bought them. If I wanted a race car I certainly would not of bought my 3.7. But wait for it. I don't track race nor care too. I could give too craps if you consider my 3.7 fast. I don't care if my pony is the slowest one at the American Muscle show. Its fast enough for my enjoyment!

You still didn't answery question. You said my V6 is not fast! How fast does my V6 have to go in order for it to be considered fast? It will do a easy 150 mph! Is that fast?

What's fast?

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Banned
275 Posts
The 3.7 V6 is dangerous being on the freeway because it lacks passing power. OMG, ba ha ha ha ha ha. Dude, you are a few fries short of a kids meal! Holy ***** man. Best one line of the month by you. :eek:

Just a near stock 3.7

I would rather be a few fries short than a few cylinders short : /

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
I would rather be a few fries short than a few cylinders short : /

And it shows! :cool: Yeah, wouldn't want to be a few cylinders short because in life that really matters. Like the world really gives two craps about that. Ba ha ha.

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Registered
737 Posts
The 3V engines and back are slow too, let's all let them know how much better the Coyote is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
275 Posts
I have 227 on the side of my pony. Not 223. At least get the facts straight if you are going to talk crazy. Clearly you are confused about my wheel hop issue. I don't have 2:73 gears dude. I have 3:73 gears bud and was having wheel hop when nailing from a dead stop.

Its really not a hard concept to understand. I don't give a crap how heavy the MMD wheels are. I don't race my car so why would I give a crap about their weight. They are the best looking wheels for the S197 in my opinion and that's why I bought them. If I wanted a race car I certainly would not of bought my 3.7. But wait for it. I don't track race nor care too. I could give too craps if you consider my 3.7 fast. I don't care if my pony is the slowest one at the American Muscle show. Its fast enough for my enjoyment!

You still didn't answery question. You said my V6 is not fast! How fast does my V6 have to go in order for it to be considered fast? It will do a easy 150 mph! Is that fast?

What's fast?

Just a near stock 3.7

Ok well first of all...if you have 3.73 gears your not hitting a top speed of 150. And if your not tuned to remove the speed limiter your not getting anywhere close to that either. And FYI the limiter is there because your car isn't capable of going that fast. The drive shaft will snap. So yeah...you can't do 150 and even if you could, it would take you a very long time to reach that speed on your platform.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
The 3V engines and back are slow too, let's all let them know how much better the Coyote is!

They weren't considered slow back in 2010 when the 4.6 was still in it! Now all of a sudden their slow too. Ba ha ha ha. So again, what's fast! Give me a quantitative number to say how fast the 3.7 needs to be in order to be considered fast.

The 4.6 just 6 years ago was the f ing cats meow, now all of a sudden their slow and garbage. Ba ha ha ha

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Banned
275 Posts

Sure...but they had a lot more torque. They were slow on the top end just like the 2011 v6. The only difference is the v6 has a lot less torque.

·
Banned
275 Posts
They weren't considered slow back in 2010 when the 4.6 was still in it! Now all of a sudden their slow too. Ba ha ha ha. So again, what's fast! Give me a quantitative number to say how fast the 3.7 needs to be in order to be considered fast.

The 4.6 just 6 years ago was the f ing cats meow, now all of a sudden their slow and garbage. Ba ha ha ha

Just a near stock 3.7

There is no number because it will never be fast without FI.

The 4.6 has torque and is a blast to drive on the street.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Ok well first of all...if you have 3.73 gears your not hitting a top speed of 150. And if your not tuned to remove the speed limiter your not getting anywhere close to that either. And FYI the limiter is there because your car isn't capable of going that fast. The drive shaft will snap. So yeah...you can't do 150 and even if you could, it would take you a very long time to reach that speed on your platform.

Now that's funny stuff. I can't do 150 mph? Bud , been already done and didn't take long to get their. I hit 150 no problem. You have zero clue what you are talking about. Driveshaft! I have a one piece aluminum driveshaft. I don't have the factory one!

My car isn't limited by the speed governor. My pony is tuned bud. The 3.7 is more than capable of hitting 150 MPH! Been there done that, next! Wait, next you are gonna tell me my factory tires aren't speed rated for 150 mph.

Oh wait for it, I don't have my factory tires. I have tires that are speed rated for 186 mph. Next you're gonna tell me that my CS spoiler is really heavy and causes the car to drag back.

:cool:

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
There is no number because it will never be fast without FI.

The 4.6 has torque and is a blast to drive on the street.

So is my 3.7 fast if I boost it? So the 4.6 is a blast to drive on the street but the 3.7 isn't? Is that what you are saying?

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Banned
275 Posts
Now that's funny stuff. I can't do 150 mph? Bud , been already done and didn't take long to get their. I hit 150 no problem. You have zero clue what you are talking about. Driveshaft! I have a one piece aluminum driveshaft. I don't have the factory one!

My car isn't limited by the speed governor. My pony is tuned bud. The 3.7 is more than capable of hitting 150 MPH! Been there done that, next! Wait, next you are gonna tell me my factory tires aren't speed rated for 150 mph.

Oh wait for it, I don't have my factory tires. I have tires that are speed rated for 186 mph. Next you're gonna tell me that my CS spoiler is really heavy and causes the car to drag back.

:cool:

Just a near stock 3.7

No...I'm gonna tell you that you wasted a crazy amount of money making a slow car a little less slow.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
No...I'm gonna tell you that you wasted a crazy amount of money making a slow car a little less slow.

I actually didn't spend that much on making the car faster. Its some bolt on mods dude. Nothing really crazy about it. What do you consider crazy amount of money? I don't think I spend more than $ 3,500 on all my performance mods! You consider that crazy amount of money. Ba ha ha ha.

That's funny but I'm good with that. I can live with having a slow car made a little less slower. I'm happy with that so all good. I love my slow pony.

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Registered
62 Posts
If you're v6 can't hit 300mph it's clearly too slow to even be considered a muscle car smh :roll:

121 - 140 of 177 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.