Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Dude...I owned both. That's the conclusion. I've owned every generation mustang gt from 2004 up.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
So you have owned an 11-14 3.7 at some point and owned an 05-09 Gt at some point? Is that what you are telling me. I'm not asking if you owned every generation.

Did you own a 11-14 3.7?

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Registered
737 Posts
GT3s are beautiful. I'd love to have one of those sitting in my garage some day.

I've seen 2 in person back home, and they're nothing less than pieces of art. Everything from the headlights to the exhaust note. Lava Orange is probably my favorite color to see one in.

·
Banned
275 Posts
So you have owned an 11-14 3.7 at some point and owned an 05-09 Gt at some point? Is that what you are telling me. I'm not asking if you owned every generation.

Did you own a 11-14 3.7?

Just a near stock 3.7

Yes...I owned a 2012 3.7 and I owned a 2009 gt at the same time.

·
Registered
557 Posts
This is too good. Wonder how much the dude who sells 227 badges is laughing when he ships an order out. As if anyone was wondering what else your car could have in the engine bay since it isn't a GT or a Shelby.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I know...that's why I added a pro charger. It's not as slow now.

This reminds of that video where a turbo mustang v6 beats a procharged C7 haha. No hate though I like the C7s.

IG - @ImFerr
2011 Mustang V6 MCA - BAMA 93R tune, Borla ATAK axlebacks, JLT CAI, SR Performance strut tower bar.

·
Banned
275 Posts

Did you own a 11-14 3.7?

Just a near stock 3.7

Hey listen...I'm totally just messing with you. Fast, slow or whatever, I love mustangs. And it's cool that your making your car your own.

I modded the hell out of my 2012 v6 just like you and it just wasn't enough for me. But it was fun to do. I did prefer the torque of the older GT over the 12 v6 even with the 4.10 gears I had in the v6.

One thing I appreciate about the v6...I could always floor it without thinking too much. I can't do that in my current set up.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
This is too good. Wonder how much the dude who sells 227 badges is laughing when he ships an order out. As if anyone was wondering what else your car could have in the engine bay since it isn't a GT or a Shelby.

It's not a badge!

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I don't know anyone who owns a Ferrari but if they did I would ask them if they track it if the cars design to be used as a track car.

I don't know anyone with mil spec riffles to ask if they shoot them. I never said don't buy a mustang. I was just curious as to why people were buying certain upgrades meaning suspension and braking systems that are designed for track use if someone does plan on track racing.

Curiosity! That's all. I was just trying to look at ones point of view in paying for upgraded performance parts and never using them for what they are designed for.

I hear people ask me why don't you put Brembo brakes on my car. I'm like why? My braking system works just fine. It stops my car just fine.

I'm cool with people buying what ever they want I just like to understand why people choose what they choose. I have never upgraded any performance part on my mustang that I didn't use or have purpose for just to say I have it.

Just a near stock 3.7
I have a few Mil Spec rifles (Weatherby), and I have pro music equipment. I hunt and I am a musician. I use my equipment.

I used to own a 7 second Hayabusa. I drag raced. I ran grudge matches on a regular basis.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

161 - 177 of 177 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.