Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Im new to the board. Looks to be a good site and forum here so Im sure I will be checking out on a daily basis. Some of you might know me from 3.8mustang.com, I spend a lot of time there and post there from time to time. So do the nice thing and welcome me to the board! :p 8) :shock:

·
Registered
941 Posts
hi. did you keep your stock rear end? also, if you got your fordchip via mail, how did the process go? i'd like to wait til them come to my area, but with a blower going on before they probably get here, i may have to settle for a semi-tune.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup kept the 7.5, and the fordchip took about 3 months to get it here, there was a problem with shipping and so on and on and on, but I must say it was worth the wait, i heard they have gotton a lot better about shipping, they say if you order monday you will have it by friday type thing

·
Registered
941 Posts
yes, there was some drama over on www.v6power.net and pete, the co-owner and tuner, defended himself. he's made a vow of getting things back in line, and i may have to bank on that.

what drop do you have? i went to your other pictures, it looks pretty close to ride height for lowering springs, maybe 1" front, 3/4" back?

5 spd/auto?
i'm guessing auto with 4.10's.

only cool people with big cahones get 4.10's with a 5 spd. oh wait that's me! :mrgreen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts