Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Ian. I picked up a 2014 Mustang V6 in grabber blue with a manual transmission a couple months back that I have already put almost 10k miles on. I'm loving the car and having a lot of fun with it!
Unfortunatly it has already been involved in an accident. A Toyota Sienna was tailgating me and I accelerated and got out of his way an that upset him somehow and he swerved into me. :facepalm: He also ran so I am waiting to hear more about that.
However I do have pictures of the car before that happened. :)

Anyway yeah that's my new car and i'm planning on being an active member of this forum. :) Any ideas on what I should do to my car first?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome! You talking about the little guy up front in the last photo?

·
Registered
210 Posts
You looking for performance or styling first?

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
:welcome:
The first thing I did to mine was lower it and make it look less like a 4x4.
A tune will certainly wake it up and make it more fun to drive.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Tune is a great first mod, good bang for the buck... only thing to remember is that it voids your warranty! Anyway if you do it, for a stock car I don't think there's much sense in a dyno tune. You're talking almost $1000 for the tuner and dyno time. Just get the tuner and e-mail tune from BAMA or similar. Later if you do more mods and want to get it dialed in on the dyno, you've already got the handheld so just need to pay for the time.

Nice lookin' Mustang!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Man that sucks about the accident. My first month owning my Stang I backed into a light pole.... No severe damages but the bumper and trunk did need some TLC.

Awesome pictures none the less. The ADDICTION IS REAL!

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
OP, welcome to the forum. As far as mods, what type of budget are you currently working with? I ask this not to be intrusive but to help give you advice based on your current mod allowance so to speak. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

1 - 12 of 12 Posts