Welcome!

So, what's done on your Fox so far?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks all
So far The interiors redone (painted) nice audio system installed
But to engine and body nothing so far jus waitin for winter to end so i can install lowering springs

·
Registered
673 Posts
I see that you have an eclectic taste in cars, Vette and Yukon in the garage. And is that the original paint, it looks great in the pics.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
9tee7pony said:
I see that you have an eclectic taste in cars, Vette and Yukon in the garage. And is that the original paint, it looks great in the pics.
Hahaha thanks and yup its the original paint it just took me 3 days to restore the paint

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

lwandrewz said:
i miss my fox...

think if i had to store mine, i would take it around the block at least once a week, just to keep her fresh.
Haha i would if i could but we get bombarded with snow here and dont want her to get dirty shes to clean know under her cover lol 

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Johala said:
Hi guys im new to this forum i jus got my first mustang loving it so far its sucks that its parked for the winter tho :(
Joined this forum to see what cool mods i can do and to talk to people with experience and help with the do's and dont's lol.
Wow that fox is super clean..congrats!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts