Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Welcome man I also has a 94 gt can't wait to see some pics of your!!

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Welcome I just got my 95 GT about a month ago learning as I go also just put headers h pipe and flowmaster 40s sound amazing
Hey man if you don't mind me asking what did you do for headers?

·
Registered
600 Posts
That's wicked nice man did you notice and performance/sound difference from stock shorty headers? What kind of muffler are you running in any at all?
Yeah it's got more go for sure I know that stick 5.0 push 225 or so and I think I pushing 300 now not 100% positive on that my dad camaro pushed 300 stock and is now pushing 325 with his headers and exhaust and it pushed my head back almost the same as pre exhaust camaro did also I am running duel flowmaster 40

·
Registered
588 Posts
Yeah it's got more go for sure I know that stick 5.0 push 225 or so and I think I pushing 300 now not 100% positive on that my dad camaro pushed 300 stock and is now pushing 325 with his headers and exhaust and it pushed my head back almost the same as pre exhaust camaro did also I am running duel flowmaster 40
Hope you have more than headers, mid-pipe and flows because you aren't pushing 300 without a lot more than just bolt-on's

·
Registered
672 Posts
That's wicked nice man did you notice and performance/sound difference from stock shorty headers? What kind of muffler are you running in any at all?
When I had my fox body I put MAC unequal length shorty headers in place of the stock headers that were paired up with an o/r X. I noticed a little difference in the sound and a tiny bit of performance, but not much in either category. For the amount of time they took to do I would definitely suggest putting long tubes on over the stock shorties. The old 302's came with decent tubular shorties from the factory so you won't gain a whole lot putting shorties back on.

But anyway, welcome to the site man! Don't be shy!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Lol hey man I fig as much but I pushing some more I not positive what I am pushing

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

I prob pushing 15 or 25 more but oh well

1 - 16 of 16 Posts