Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received all my new stuff today for the nitrous setup, thought I'd make a little post, and a big thanks to "Untamed5.0" for the nitrous! Everything was as listed and in great shape

Can't wait for next track season :evilgrin

Attachments

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
gonna be fun to see what you can do now...what are you planning to push it to? i can't remember during your build if you had set it up for nitrous or not.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gonna be fun to see what you can do now...what are you planning to push it to? i can't remember during your build if you had set it up for nitrous or not.
100 should be enough on the "built" motor
Have the new cam and intake setup going on with it, aiming for 270's N/A and then 350 on the juice

Things that still need to be obtained, bigger fuel pump haha not quite sure how my converter will do under juice, need to call revmax and see if it'll be ok...

Kyle said my new cam will be interesting to see with nitrous.. So.. Fun yay -_-

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well some thing's have come up, the nitrous will be delayed till they get taken care of...

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
davidcseifert said:
Just received all my new stuff today for the nitrous setup, thought I'd make a little post, and a big thanks to "Untamed5.0" for the nitrous! Everything was as listed and in great shape

Can't wait for next track season :evilgrin
That should be fun!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it will, getting a new N/A - juice cam made instead of the all out N/A cam I was getting, should be very fun, hoping to see upwards of 350rwhp on a zex 100 shot (aka a 75shot to everyone else)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I still have room for a 125 shot as is, after new cam/heads 100 is still in the safe range, would be around 375rwhp

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nitrous* not nos

And I couldn't pass up the deal, $465 shipped, hard to find any good boosted setups near that

1 - 14 of 14 Posts