Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I've had my 'canned' Brenspeed tune for 24 hours now and a whole lot of rambling aside it is absolutely amazing. My voice is seriously still hoarse right now because of the spontaneous yell of exhilaration I let out the first time I mashed the throttle off the line... on the track... where I continued to best my previous 0-60 by 1 whole second!!

If you have a dealer that works with tuned Mustangs and warranties then I HIGHLY recommend ordering an SCT with your choice of tunes preloaded as your first mod.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
TUNE

Well guys I've had my 'canned' Brenspeed tune for 24 hours now and a whole lot of rambling aside it is absolutely amazing. My voice is seriously still hoarse right now because of the spontaneous yell of exhilaration I let out the first time I mashed the throttle off the line... on the track... where I continued to best my previous 0-60 by 1 whole second!!

If you have a dealer that works with tuned Mustangs and warranties then I HIGHLY recommend ordering an SCT with your choice of tunes preloaded as your first mod.
I totally agree. Mine is a Auto, a 07 GT, but my Tune is a Custom Tune and it is amazing. So I can only imagine what yours must feel like.:popcorn:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I remember the first time I tuned my car, it was literally the best upgrade I have done yet, apart form the borla axle backs.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I may have to go with an SCT, I haven't gotten replies from C&L about changing my tune for my DiabloSport InTune. I've got a lag from 1-2 and WOT for about a second to a second and a half, then it'll shift and break the tires loose. I don't like that hesitation between shifts. All other shift points are fast.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I may have to go with an SCT, I haven't gotten replies from C&L about changing my tune for my DiabloSport InTune. I've got a lag from 1-2 and WOT for about a second to a second and a half, then it'll shift and break the tires loose. I don't like that hesitation between shifts. All other shift points are fast.
Trouble with the intune? Hmm I thought about that getting it. I'm serving brenspeed or BAMA.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Not the inTune necessarily but just the programming itself I assume. I like the inTune as a tuner overall. I could pull the custom "torque tune" out and run it without it and see how it does, but then there'll be a CEL code for the cats in the PCM's history.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have the intune as well granted I'm a manual car, try contacting Mike Litsch at DiabloSport, I know he can correct it. PM me if you want his Number.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've talked to Mike once, when I first got the inTune. We had some software issues to fix to get mine to load into the car. I may send Doug @ C&L another email, no reply to my last one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts