Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you all for the help !

Just got done with my putting them on. Made a big deference. VERY HAPPY :)
Air raid race cold air intake from bama
Ford racing 3:73 gears from bama
And sct sx programmer from bama
Thanks to you how helped and American muscles help I gained over 65 +hp and 50+ rwhp

·
Registered
421 Posts

Thanks to you how helped and American muscles help I gained over 65 +hp and 50+ rwhp
Awesome what was your gear ratio before

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
What did you put on beside a tune And a CAI that netted you 65+ hp ??? Lol

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,866 Posts

Awesome Kamman! I'm glad to hear you're really enjoying your mods, I bet your Mustang is an entirely new beast.

Keep up the great work with your build and let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance! We really appreciate your business and friendship, thank you.

-Dan

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm currently running 3.55. Not sure if I want to jump to 4.10 all at once. Will I notice a difference just moving to 3.73?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wanted to go to 3;55 as well from 3;31 the tech showed me on a graph that there would not be much of a change that is why I went to 3:73 I was worried I would loss my top end but it did not seem to Effect it Enough to even notice

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Did you do any other mods besides CAI and tune

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes I have a thumper cam also I just put the CAI and the programmer and gears on yesterday just got it back last night 1 time driving it seance all the work has been done

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

I am Satisfied that is what the tech said I gained after a Dino test

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Is it a big gain ? I was Hoping to gain more.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
That's about right from bone stock- then adding cams tune and CAI

Get headers and you'll make alot more

What are you at now 325-330rwhp

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I not sure. the tech did not have the printout he told me that if I would come by today he could give it to me I was not there when they did it so like I said before I just going off the numbers he said to me Ty I happier now I know that is about right

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

My fan seems to run more is the normal ?

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I not sure. the tech did not have the printout he told me that if I would come by today he could give it to me I was not there when they did it so like I said before I just going off the numbers he said to me Ty I happier now I know that is about right

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

My fan seems to run more is the normal ?
The tune probably changed the fan cycles, is your temp still normal??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea the temp is normal just not use to the fan running like that . Did not think about the programmer making it do that Ty again this site(app) has been the best tool for help on my car

1 - 20 of 24 Posts