Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone likes the changes. As you can see they are subtle, but the best thing is the parts. We have clutches, and switches, and even glove box organizers now.

pssstt. (whispers) glove box organizers make a great christmas gift :D (whispers)

Also we have a new email address and that is [email protected] so up date your whatevers.

BTW, I noticed I am no longer a moderator of my forum. I would really like to delete my MAC exhaust post.

And we also have a small incentive program for new sign ups to this site. If they use the post I am fixing to make you will get a discount on a new CAI. So hopefully it will trigger new members.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
You know what else is a great x-mas gift, Vortech Supercharger :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Santa just doesn't seem to bring those kinda gifts to me anymore.

But I remember when I got the original Nintendo for Christmas and I thought life couldn't be any better. Almost as good as getting a S/C...at least for me way back then.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
original nintendo still owns... sit there bumpin to the legend of zelda theme song all night, tryin to beat the 8th dungeon... i still can't beat that **** :(

who needs a gamecube with their fancy graphics and utterly astounding new legend of zelda game...

I DO!

i love my nintendos

:)

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
*busts nut @ venom packs*

did you test with 2.25" or 2.5" exhaust?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts