·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
How do you get a sponsorship?

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,246 Posts
Asking and having a.nice looking car lol

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Incurve
After a couple of drift events go my way my buddy is gonna pull some strings and might get me a set of Work wheels. Fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Asking and having a.nice looking car lol

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Incurve
Got that covered. Now I need some 2010 gt500 wheels.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's awesome they are going to look really good. In all seriousness though how do you get sponsorships?
Its the same as saying how did you pick up that fineee ass girl?...ive beem working on the stang and i send porposals and images,...you have to dedicate time and be lucky

·
Registered
826 Posts
Its the same as saying how did you pick up that fineee ass girl?...ive beem working on the stang and i send porposals and images,...you have to dedicate time and be lucky
Ya I wrote up a proposal to a exhaust company just want to get a new mid pipe and the 5-6 car shows I go to wasn't enough for them. They wanted like videos and magazine feature

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya I wrote up a proposal to a exhaust company just want to get a new mid pipe and the 5-6 car shows I go to wasn't enough for them. They wanted like videos and magazine feature
Well the company with the wheels told me i had to do a video and photoshoot with them after i put the wheels, but that is at no cost for me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts