Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so ive narrowed it down to 3 sets, just looking for opionions. They are going on my black GT. Lemme know which ones you think? Thanks

My ride:

CV5

CV5

CV3

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Kystang615 said:
Hey guys, so ive narrowed it down to 3 sets, just looking for opionions. They are going on my black GT. Lemme know which ones you think? Thanks

My ride:

CV5

CV5

CV3
I personally like the CV5 Matte black, ur car looks sick with all the black may keep it going? I also like the one with the machines look to it with the black the second CV5 you posted. If u want to break up the black do the second one, if u wanna keep the blacked out look do the first.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I like the cv5 wheel

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Matte black

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Those CV3's are what gregtommy has on his '11 in matte black. I think the CV3's that you have pictured would look good. Unless you really want to go all murdered out. Those wheels would look good and give more contrast then just being all black. Sick ride either way dude.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I go for the black CV5....btw I love the car!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the kind words guys, BTW, the color of the wheels are matte graphite, not black, so they are more of a matte gunmetal color...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Kystang sorry to break topic but where did u get the rear difuser splitters?

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

GE3G said:
Kystang sorry to break topic but where did u get the rear difuser splitters?
Cv3s

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought a few pieces of the RTR rear from a guy, they come in the RTR pack, i only used those and didnt but the back fin on...

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

A few more pics of the car:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup, thats whats on there right now...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
First one

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im just ready for some new ones, plus I get hooked up by Vossen. Soild, do you really want to buy them?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts