Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be getting some 18x9 & 18x10 wheels and I thought I knew what I wanted but now I've found a second option. The first is of course a new set of Bullitts, the second choice is the SVE drifts. Just gauging what others would do.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I think it's going to be the Bullitts. I love the black ones, but I think I'm going to get the anthracite Bullitts. I think I convinced my wife I can get them because I told her I would sell my stockers with Falken FK 452's. The tires were $130 each and they have about 600 miles on them. How much do you think I could get for all four?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yeah, I think it's going to be the Bullitts. I love the black ones, but I think I'm going to get the anthracite Bullitts. I think I convinced my wife I can get them because I told her I would sell my stockers with Falken FK 452's. The tires were $130 each and they have about 600 miles on them. How much do you think I could get for all four?
I would say $600-$1000

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome! Are u getting them from AM with you discount?
I'm talking with Shane from AM right now, but I'm deciding between them and another company. AM offers a 265 35 18 and the other company offers a 275 35 18 for the front tire. I am a loyal AM customer, but the extra rubber might be a better choice.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bulitt wheels looks good man! I have torq trust deep dish from american racing and I love it! :good:
Thanks, I can't wait to put them on!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Are they Vivian approved? Lol that's cute
Ha! Vivian seems to really like them. So, I'd say yes.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congrats and great choice. I went 17x9 front and 17x10.5 back and I think mine look great.
Thank you, I always liked the look of my Bullitt, but the wheels and tires were just too narrow for such a muscular body. This should give it the look I've always wanted. Yours look do look great by the way, mind if I ask who those are from? They look like the anthracite Bullitts, but seem a lot brighter than mine.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Post pics when you get them on!
I definitely will, hopefully I'll have a chance to throw them on tomorrow. Do you know if O'Reilly's or Kragen rent torque wrenches?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts