5,640 Posts
Damn nice, I need to do the same

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
silverskoundrel said:
Damn nice, I need to do the same
I have a set of the matte black machined at my shop. My distributor sent both colors so I could pick which one I wanted. I havent sent them back yet.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Heartless said:
I have a set of the matte black machined at my shop. My distributor sent both colors so I could pick which one I wanted. I havent sent them back yet.
I'm usually a fan of black but those rims you've got on there are perfect for it! I was meaning I need to do a photo shoot I got some black 2010 GT premium wheels just the other day

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
silverskoundrel said:
I'm usually a fan of black but those rims you've got on there are perfect for it! I was meaning I need to do a photo shoot I got some black 2010 GT premium wheels just the other day
Nice! Do it! Would love to see more people posting quick photoshoots on here plus I'm sure your car looks sick with the new wheels.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Heartless said:
Nice! Do it! Would love to see more people posting quick photoshoots on here plus I'm sure your car looks sick with the new wheels.
Ha thanks I have a quick iPhone shot. Needs cleaning and a quick shoot with an actual good camera haha

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Heartless said:
Oh yea, my photoshoot was with my cell phone also. Lol
What app you use for that?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
silverskoundrel said:
What app you use for that?
Hdr camera plus and Picsart. I'm on android though so I'm not sure those are available for iphone. I know there's some great ones though. My friend has an iphone and makes some great photos. Here's one he shot with his iphone.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts